Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- Audace Manifesto will not link in the cookies the memorized data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parties, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where Access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third party cookies: The Audace Manifesto Web can use third-party services that, on behalf of Audace Manifesto, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the Website activity and other Internet services.
(At this point, the AGPD suggests including each of the third-party cookies used and the data of said third parties.For obvious reasons in this model only Google has been included in the use of Analytics because it is the most widespread and common).
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: